It perfectly enhances immunity and helps to lose weight
Flax oil - an important and indispensable product for your health. Its regular use normalizes the body and helps in many diseases.
Linseed oil is obtained from cold pressing flax seeds - says Inessa practitioner olives. - It is for such technology oil retains its medicinal properties and can be used with therapeutic purposes. With the value of oil from flax seeds ranks first among the other food vegetable oils and contains many useful for the compounds (polyunsaturated acids, vitamins F, A, E, B, K, saturated fatty acids.
The oil from flax seeds is an excellent source of polyunsaturated fatty acids omega-3 and omega-6 (our body is unable to synthesize these fats). Moreover, the flax oil Omega-3 fatty acids twice in fish oil.
- normalize metabolic processes. It is due to the high content of Omega-3 and Omega-6 acids helps to normalize metabolic processes in the body.
- Lowers cholesterol and blood viscosity, improves elasticity vessels, which ultimately prevents the development of myocardial infarction, atherosclerosis, hypertension, coronary heart disease, reduces the risk of stroke and blood clots.
- normalizes the digestive system, improves liver function, promotes treatment of colitis, gastritis eliminates constipation, heartburn. An excellent remedy for intestinal worms.
- strengthens the immune system, prevent some cancers (breast and colon). Also recommend taking flax oil in the postoperative period and during rehabilitation. It should be taken regularly and children for a full, healthy development.
- Eases pregnancy and childbirth. Components oils positively influence the proper development of the brain of a child, facilitate pregnancy and childbirth. Daily use helps normalize hormones, alleviates the premenstrual syndrome and improves the health of women in menopause.
- To prevent diseases of the lungs and kidneys. Linseed oil is a great tool for prevention and treatment in case of diseases of the lungs and bronchi, nervous system, kidneys, bladder, thyroid. Helps in violation of potency in men.
- cosmetic. With flaxseed oil made masks for skin and hair. They have a rejuvenating, soothing, antibacterial action.
- Helps you lose weight. Nutritionists have found that a person can lose weight effectively provided partial replacement of animal fat in linseed oil digestible food. Moreover, this is an indispensable component of nutrition for vegetarians who abandoned fish.
How to consume?
- We recommend adding linseed oil that we produce cold spin in your presence, in salads, mixed with yogurt, yogurt, honey, taken together with sauerkraut and curd, refilled her porridge - advises the head of Chernivtsi Club Natural Agriculture and healthy lifestyle " Zemledar " Olga CHUPENKOVA. - Use linseed oil required in the cold without putting heat treatment - in this case it does not lose its medicinal properties and keep all the nutrients and vitamins.
Linseed oil is not subject to heat treatment, it should be added to the cold and hot prepared meals.
Shelf - 2 months. Store in a tightly closed container. Keep away from heat and light.
oil is easily oxidized, so you need to protect it from exposure to light and air. Refers to oils that dry quickly, as easily polymerized in the presence of oxygen ( " dries up " ). This ability is caused by a high content of unsaturated fatty acids.
After opening the bottle is recommended to use oil within a month.
15-20 g or 1-2 tbsp. l. flaxseed oil a day - the daily dose for the general strengthening of the body.
For those who have cholelithiasis, must first consult with a physician.