Language: UA | RU | EN
RSS  |  Login: Log in
Home Blogs Tours from Chernivtsi Profile Health Photo Video
  Ukraine | world | News Chernivtsi |



In Chernivtsi region Khotyn in the street Bukovinska burned house of local resident. There was fire in the attic of the house.
Reported by management DSNS in Chernivtsi region.

The fire was noticed people who worked nearby, as in this house no one lived. They first tried to eliminate its own fire, but the fire spread to the building wooden structures overlap and quickly covered an area of 120 square meters.

contributed to the spread of fire that were inside the house construction and many flammable materials.

People called firefighters, who managed to extinguish the fire and save the adjacent outbuildings. However, the fire had destroyed the building and ceiling coverings, furniture, household items.

The preliminary cause of fire is short circuit.

There was a fire in a garage in Chernivtsi Street Heroes Square. Message about the fire came at 3:45 of the day of passer held nearby. Man has noticed fire when fire completely engulfed the garage, and turned over on the next one garage.

The rescuers the fire under control, and subsequently eliminated it. The fire destroyed coverage garages, damaged appliances. Firefighters rescued from destruction is near garage.

The dead and injured because of fires there.

In general, during the day it came to pass in the six fires.
Comments: 0 Viewed: 153
2-10-2015, 11:42

VIDEO View all videos
PHOTO View all news photos