Language: UA | RU | EN
RSS  |  Login: Log in
Home Blogs Tours from Chernivtsi Profile Health Photo Video
  Ukraine | world | News Chernivtsi |


In Bukovina August 27 in the village Zastavnivsky window area caught fire in a building, during which the homeowner was killed, a man born in 1964. As it turned out, he lived alone. Residents of neighboring houses noticed that the windows of the building goes smoke. People went inside the house and found the homeowner on the floor without signs of life. Fire and rescue units on the scene were not called because the fire stopped itself. Fire damage and bed linen. The preliminary cause of fire is careless handling of fire while smoking by homeowners.

During the day happened in the Chernivtsi region 4 fire. Since the beginning of the year in the region emerged 621 fires, which killed 21 people, another 11 were injured. Office DSNS Ukraine in Chernivtsi region appeals to people: follow fire safety regulations! Take care of their own lives and health!
Comments: 0 Viewed: 112
28-08-2015, 11:20

VIDEO View all videos
PHOTO View all news photos