In Bukovina over the past day, there were several fires. Fortunately, there were no victims, - the press service of the Office DSNS Ukraine in Chernivtsi region.
s. Ostrytsya Hertsa area because of short circuit burned cars " Porsche Kaen " . Since the area of the fire was small, the local population alone could eliminate it at hand.
As with. Rynhach Novoseletska district fire broke out in the residential house of a local resident. According to preliminary information, the fire caused short circuit in one of the rooms of the house. At the time of fire, the owners were inside the house, he immediately noticed the fire and reported the fire firefighters. Call was sent to rescue fire-rescue part ¹11 city. Novoselytsia and local fire department with. Dynivtsi. Thanks to the actions of rescuers, fire was liquidated at fire warning rollover located next house.
Also, because of short circuit fire occurred in farm buildings in the city. Vashkivtsi Vyzhnytsya area. Contributed to the rapid spread of fire that had wooden floors of the building, in addition to hay loft was located. The fire spread throughout the attic area, and therefore there was danger of tipping flame to adjacent outbuildings. At the scene, firefighters were sent to fire and rescue units city. Vyzhnytsia that eliminated the fire to the extent in which they found upon arrival, saving fire adjacent utility room. Affected by the events there. Subscribe to news "MB " in social networks VK , Classmates , Facebook