Language: UA | RU | EN
RSS  |  Login: Log in
Home Blogs Tours from Chernivtsi Profile Health Photo Video
  Ukraine | world | News Chernivtsi |


16 September Storozhinets Street. Reutov was a fire in locked outbuildings. Message rescuers arrived at 22.30.

As "Storozhynets Info ", the scene left another guard DPRCH-12. On arrival, the fire found that fire occurred in the attic room. They have the fire under control to the extent in which they found upon arrival and eventually eliminated.

The fire partially damaged floors. The preliminary cause of fire - short circuit wiring.



Fortunately, nobody was hurt.

Subscribe to news "MB " in social networks VK , Classmates , Facebook
Comments: 0 Viewed: 42
19-09-2016, 20:58

VIDEO View all videos
PHOTO View all news photos