Language: UA | RU | EN
RSS  |  Login: Log in
Home Blogs Tours from Chernivtsi Profile Health Photo Video
  Ukraine | world | News Chernivtsi |


In Sokyriany the tract " Turkish Valley " fire fire through dry grass in open territory, causing people poisoned by carbon monoxide. The press service of the Chernivtsi region DSNS writes molbuk.ua.

69-year-old local resident tried to cope alone with the fire, but all his efforts were in vain. In addition, during attempts to tame the flames, people poisoned by carbon monoxide. Arriving on the scene, rescuers State Fire and Rescue part number 8 Sokyriany city workers and ambulance gave the man needed help.

The victim was taken to hospital. The fire was liquidated and firefighters are not allowed further spread of fire.

In general, over the weekend in the territory of Bukovina nadzvychaynyky recorded 20 fires, nine of them resulted in the burning of dry grass and debris.

Office DSNS Ukraine in Chernivtsi region refers to the area residents to be extremely careful when dealing with fire and observe fire safety rules: Do not leave a fire unattended fire, especially near buildings, or burn dry grass.

Join "MB " in social networks VK , Classmates , Facebook
Comments: 0 Viewed: 29
12-09-2016, 18:46

VIDEO View all videos
PHOTO View all news photos