In Chernivtsi region 77-year-old woman lit the dry grass and debris near his backyard and fell into the fire, causing died on the spot.
Reported by management DSNS in Chernivtsi region.
reported that the fire area was 20 sq. M. Over time, the fire stopped itself. Fire rescue workers told neighbors who passed by and saw the effects of fire and the woman's body without signs of life. Fire and rescue units on the scene were not called. Currently the body of the deceased sent to the forensic examination of. Kitsman to establish the causes of death.
Office DSNS Ukraine in Chernivtsi region appeals to inhabitants of the region to adhere strictly to the rules of fire safety and to prevent fires in ecosystems. Over the last 5 days in Chernivtsi region occurred 11 cases of fire through dry grass fire. Most of these fires occur because of safety violations by the same citizens. Risk of fire through dry grass burning is that they quickly spread to large areas and can threaten not only the destruction of property, but also result in personal injury or loss of life. Unfortunately, this year in the Chernivtsi region happened not one such case.
The fires caused by burning dry grass are dangerous because in a short time gaining large. On the open area in calm weather, fire can spread at a speed of up to 4 km. per hour, and the wind - up to 30 km; flame height is 2 meters. But the greatest danger is fire, which spread a strong wind from the sharp changes in direction and speed. Typically, the area of fire for 15-30 minutes two to three times increased. Extinguishing of fires associated with overcoming great difficulties, costs considerable funds and human resources.
To prevent fire through dry grass fire, observe fire safety rules:
- be very careful in dealing with open fire;
- Do not leave a fire burning unattended;
- not fueling fires near houses and estates;
- Do not burn dry grass. Join "MB " in social networks VK , Classmates , Facebook