Language: UA | RU | EN
RSS  |  Login: Log in
Home Blogs Tours from Chernivtsi Profile Health Photo Video
  Ukraine | world | News Chernivtsi |


Bukovynka was in the hospital because of oipky who got a fire in his house.

As the press service UDSNS Ukraine in Chernivtsi region, August 16 in the village Mamornytsya Hertsa area was a fire in an apartment building local resident. Fire happened in the attic of the building.

According to preliminary assumptions cause of the fire was a short circuit in the attic of a house. The fire was noticed neighbors who saw the smoke towered from the roof of the house and reported it owner. 28-year-old woman tried to climb into the attic to see what happened and when it burns neck and hands. Neighbors reported a fire at the number 101.

At the scene were sent to guard duty of the State Fire and Rescue town of number 13 Hertz and the local fire department tsuren village. Firefighters for a short time the fire under control not allowing the spread of flame. Later the fire was extinguished. The fire damaged the building and covering household items. Woman injured with burns hospitalized in medical establishments. Chernivtsi.

Another 2 fire originated in the regional center. In both cases, the fires caused short circuit. Independence Avenue Electrical fire occurred in a five-storey residential building, another fire broke out in an apartment building on the street. Belgorod. Fires were eliminated fire and rescue units city. Chernivtsi.

Subscribe to news "MB " in social networks VK , Classmates , Facebook
Comments: 0 Viewed: 32
17-08-2016, 14:23

Tags - fire, burns, closing
VIDEO View all videos
PHOTO View all news photos