Military Commissariat Chernivtsi Oblast is working among institutions, enterprises, organizations to conduct their military registration and provision of information on the presence and movement of registered military service men 1956-1997 years of birth.
The leaders of institutions, organizations and enterprises of all forms of ownership on keeping military registration required
- to take account of reservists and conscripts, and once a month to notify the military commissariats;
- to carry out a systematic account of changes in the military service of conscripts and marital status, address of residence, office, technical training, education and five days to make the changes to their personal cards and report to the appropriate military Commissariat by their terms;
- to notify reservists and conscripts at the request of the military commissioners and facilitate their timely appearance on this challenge;
- within seven days to report to military commissariats on all reservists and conscripts newly hired (training) or dismissed (expelled from the institution);
- systematically broad explanatory work among reservists and conscripts on strict adherence to the Law of Ukraine "On Military Duty and Military Service" to military registration and to ensure strict control over the implementation of this Act;
- to require military service and conscripts in employment have a statement, and leaving the work - in a roundabout sheet, mark military office. Join "MB " in social networks VK , Classmates , Facebook