Chernivtsi found 9 FM-stations, 11% of what he heard sounded in Ukrainian - such experiment results showed journalists Ukrainian media resources. However, local radiynyky not quite understand how it is monitored airwaves: how much time listening to the wave and that it took into account, according to a story channel TBA .
- Frankly, I have 11% of something wrong, because in Bukovina still not so bad with the Ukrainian language - said Vitaly Koval, program director of the radio station.
- so I understand that they have enabled that listen, that is, what was at the station half an hour, they did not listen - said Gennady Sergeev, CEO of broadcasting company.
We also decided to check which language sounds in radio in Chernivtsi. Ukrainian we heard on 4 of 9 stations. And almost half, but only for a moment listening. After filling the main radio than music, is exceptionally Ukrainian.
- 100% of all the leading Ukrainian. Apparently this meant that it was not the program, and songs that go, - said Gennady Sergeev, CEO of broadcasting company.
The music is trying to take away proportionally, says program director of the radio station. And so, that people liked.
- This foreign music, of course, American, Australian, European, best samples of Ukrainian music, something new, something already old, has long proven - said Vitaly Koval, program director of the radio station.
More recently, officials wanted to make radio stations to broadcast only 75% Ukrainian songs.
- The street Kobylianska borders, which is where the title of the Chernivtsi six languages, and the radio should only Ukrainian songs? Well, our city is not suitable, - said Gennady Sergeev, CEO of broadcasting company.
For many living in Chernivtsi minorities, we are close to the border with Romania, and should take into account the needs and the nearby listeners, experts say.
- if we do at all stations, all playlists will do only Ukrainian songs, tell me please what are these different radio stations? What is the difference between them. So for the audience probably did not need it 9 stations, and enough 2-3, because they will be more or less the same - said Gennady Sergeev, CEO of broadcasting company.
And in this case, the radio will sound again only Ukrainian.
Copyright 2011. All rights reserved. Use of any material on this website is permitted when placing a reference (for internet issues - hyperlinks) on molbuk.ua. Link (hyperlink) is obligatory regardless of full or partial use of materials.